Here’s a job description I got over the mail (the original message was in Hebrew so I’ve translated):
Subject : Project manager – Control of Agile software
A project manage with control of Agile software is need for an international development company dealing in Wireless Electronics
- Must – BSC in engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or in project scheduling and task tracking as part of the project team
- Experience in Configuration management – significant advantage.
- Experience in production processes, moving from research to production – an advantage
- Must have knowledge in Excel, Ms-project, Agile software
- Great interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work under pressure
- Fast learner of systems and processes, ability to dive into details
- Excellent English
- Willingness to travel
Can you see what’s wrong here?
(i.e. why does a real agile person will not get close to this job?)