Here are the answers i got after the first day(unedited):
What is the most surprising thing you have learned today?
- That the instructor thinks that scrum works in most cases.
- Lack of clear design upfront and use of dynamic design
- that the team decides during the process what goes into each release, does the estimation etc..
- How much can be learnt out of a simple activity.
- that Scrum works
- That the agile manifesto was signed at 2991
What is the most stupid thing I have said during the day?
- That the Team decides (3 people)
- That project statistic can be gathered in two minutes
I can see that we have an issue with the team roles and responsibility inside the Scrum process.