Monday 13 October 2008

Numbers Talk - Real Agile Case Studies

I've recently found about the existence of the Agile Bibliography Wiki.

I believe this site is a must for all those interested in understanding the real measured effect various agile practices can have on projects.

I admit though that after diving into it for a couple of hours there's too much for me to digest at once. Therefore I will need some time to see what hidden gems I can find there.

The most interesting thing in this WIKI (for me) is the existence of case studies which examine the effect specific agile practices such as TDD, Pair programming have. This gives me a good starting point in trying to show organizations that even early stages in adapting agile methodologies can have a good ROI.

At any case I would like to thank George Dinwiddie for pointing me to this site.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons